When I was five years old, the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what Father Horne did to you." I kept the secret for 40 years. Today, I babble. - ke
*

In 2012

City of Angels Blog will be at http://cityofangels12.blogspot.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

Michael Baker, Child-Molesting Priest, Released From Custody

.
They got rid of me, so now I'm not there to cover this:

Michael Baker, Child Molesting Priest, Released From Custody

The former priest, now 63, pleaded guilty in 2007 to 12 felony counts of oral copulation with a person under the age of 18 for abusing two boys he met at parishes in Pico Rivera and Los Angeles. Baker did not plead guilty to any sexually violent offenses when he entered his pleas four years ago and therefore cannot qualify as a sexually violent predator under state law.

Not only do the bad guys win, thanks to a court system that's broken, but bloggers like me get sabotaged so we can no longer speak.

Makes you want to ... ?
.

No comments: